Monday, February 9, 2015

Photo-of-the-Week #197 Mandy's Coffee Shop, Hawthorne, California, January 2015


I love finding local places to eat. Chain restaurants are fine if you want the same food wherever you go, but I've had my share of that fare. So, last year I discovered Dee's Place in Sebring, Florida. This year, welcome to Mandy's Coffee Shop in Hawthorne, California.

Mandy's is a good, old fashion, local coffee shop - diner about two blocks from my son's current residence. It's on Inglewood Avenue. right at the end of his street. It's just the kind of neighborhood place I like to find and try, especially for breakfast.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I went there between normal meal hours, so it was very quiet. The server was an attractive young woman who was friendly and efficient. The prices were very moderate for the meals served.


My meal, as you can see, was ample and properly prepared. Once again, a great find and a delicious meals. 

1 comment: