Tuesday, December 9, 2014

2015 Trek #1 - California, Here I Come, #1 Huntington, West Virginia


I FINALLY made it on the road yesterday, Monday, afternoon at 4:30 PM. Whew! It sure does take a lot of time and energy to get packed and rolling when planning on an indefinite period of time and a variety of climates.
Nothing exciting about the first leg. I left base camp in Keyser, West Virginia at 4:30 and arrived in
the Huntington, West Virginia area to meet up with my old publishing friend (from my book publishing days), Patrick Grace at 9:15 PM. I followed Patrick back to his home where I spent some pleasant time with Patrick and his wife, Paula.


Patrick threw me a power line and I powered up My McVansion for the night. Paula left for work very early this morning and Patrick had a church commitment to get to, but I meeting up with Patrick for breakfast in about a half hour.

Today, I move on to Georgetown, Kentucky to meet up with another vandweller, More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment